If you need to make a change to the exterior of your home such as adding an additional room, installing new windows, updating your landscaping, installing solar panels, adding a satellite dish,
etc., follow the steps below. If you want to paint the exterior of your home, please go to the Painting Request page for details.
Your request must be APPROVED by the Architectural Committee before proceeding with your project! The Architectural Committee meets on the second Tuesday of each month to
review requests so submit your request early.
- Step 1: View the Design Guidelines and Community Rules for your proposed change.
- Step 2: Based on the scope and scale of your project, obtain drawings, samples, brochures and color chips of any products you selected by:
- Picking them up at the local home improvement store
- Requesting them from your vendor
- Or printing clear and accurate color examples from online sites
- Step 3: After making your choices, complete a Projects Request Form, attach the samples and mail, email or drop it off at the
FirstService Residential office.
Fox Crossing Homeowners Association
c/o FirstService Residential
9000 E Pima Center Parkway Suite 300
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone: 480 551-4300
Other things to note for prompt processing of your request:
- Most projects must be submitted for prior approval. Check HOA documents for guidance on which ones to submit. When in doubt contact the community manager for direction.
- If appropriate, include site plans and/or elevation plans indicating the dimension relating to the existing dwelling and property lines, setbacks, etc., and the improvement to be installed.
- Colors are very important to community aesthetics. The ARC makes many decisions based on the colors within the community and how your planned improvements will blend with the existing
look. Providing color samples of items is VERY important. Some examples include:
- Color brochures for pavers
- Rock samples for landscape
- Screen materials for sunscreens with frame and screen color example
- Product brochures for replacement windows with frame color example
- Product brochures for roof replacement with color examples
- Gate brochures for gate additions or upgrades
- Satellite dish brochure or picture
- Door and/or security door brochures
- Artificial turf sample